Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Octobers' Love

Dear you,
           I know that I have been away for sometime and well the stresses of the past week have been so much. I really wanted to chat with you, have a one on one, because since I have started my blog I didn't say 'thanks.' Thank you for taking the time to read Bush Tea. For posting comments, I really do appreciate them all. So as a small token of my appreciation, I decided to personally write you this letter. You have made my day, my month and have given me 'nuff' to brag about.
          I am confident that we are going to have some really fun times ahead and I am looking forward to that. I have a couple of things I would like to get done and as soon as I do you will be the first to know. So as I start packing my bags to head over to Guyana for Caribbean Week of Agriculture I am going to keep you updated. I am looking forward to a wonderful experience as we share together.
         Be safe, stay good, eat healthy and above all things be happy trusting that, the future will be better than the present. Before I go, I ask that you keep this 'Agrifootsoldier' in your prayers, he may be a little down but my daddy is by no means out.


 
           

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Foot soldier for agriculture love the last post. Think you should have mentioned some of the things that you were looking to see at the CWA and a little of what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Samuel for your comment. My posts this week will deal with the CWA and what we can look forward to in the future. Thank you again for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am waiting for the CWA Review. Stop keeping me in suspense...

      Delete