Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 December 2013

T'was the day before Christmas!

It has been a very long time since I have made it to my little slice of heaven. Hello Bush Tea!  The last few months have been tedious but we keep on pushing forward. I have so many things in mind that I feel I am about to explode.
   Recently, I came across a newspaper clipping on the work the farmers of Barbados are going as they work towards achieving food security. I wish the farmers there, all the best and sincerely pray that next year, 2014' the International year of Family Farming, would see us closer to our dream of self sustainability and reduced food import bills, the region over.
   To all my farmers, foot soldiers, youths in and for agriculture, have a safe and holy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment